The Department of Commerce offers a broad and critical approach to the study of, Business Studies, Economics, Accounting and Marketing covering a wide range of theories and concepts relating to these subjects and their application to contemporary economic and business environment.
The commerce subjects help the students to formulate, execute and evaluate the several development efforts of today. This stream provides exciting opportunities to students who wish to make a mark for themselves in a highly competitive world. They can flourish in diverse fields such as planning, development, banking, finance, stock markets, management and International trade and, of course, as entrepreneurs. Every year, commerce students are able to secure admissions for their higher education in the best colleges and universities across the world.
Darul Huda has a very involved and assiduous faculty in the Department of Commerce. The teachers are abreast of the latest teaching methods and developments in the subjects. Thus they are fully equipped to deal with the most challenging aspects of teaching their subjects.
Commerce Club encourages the students of Gr- XI and XII commerce to inspire their minds into the challenging needs of Industrial and corporate world environment. It is not just sufficient for a student of commerce to sound theoretically but must also be exposed to the outer world in a dynamic way to face practical situation. The club empowers the students with academic and practical excellence.
- To expose students to meet the practical challenges in the current business scenario.
- To let the students interact with business experts of industry through Industrial Visits and Project work.
- To build self-confidence and proactive approach.
- To make students prospective entrepreneurs.
- To enlighten financial literacy among the students.
- To generate and discuss new ideas, designs and planning.