Educate. Empower. Accomplish
Our Approved School Fee Chart 2021-2022
Darul Huda Islamic School (DHIS) is a private school catering to the educational needs of the children of Asian expatriates living in Al-Ain. We hope that, we give value for money. The school fee levy from our parents in the form of tuition fees, book fees, Uniform fee and transport fees are our sources of income that generates school revenue. We take into account the concerns and input received from parents regarding the school fees. Our school fee policy is in line with the school framework of Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC).
- The total amount of tuition fee and the transport fee, where applicable, may be paid in term wise or in ten instalments. It can be paid half yearly or in three equal instalments or one time in the month of April.
- Those who pay fees in ten monthly instalments may pay on or before 10th of each month in advance.
- Payment of fees by cheque should be drawn in favour of “Darul Huda Islamic School, Al-Ain and crossed as A/C pay only.
- Fee concession can not be granted for a period of absence.
- At the above due dates account reminders are sent to parents about the arrears.
- A letter from the Principal follows if the arrears are not paid.
- Parents who do not respond to arrears, are referred to the debt collector of recovery of fees.